Bank Care Assistant
Care home: Waterfield House
Hours of work: Bank hours
Are you caring and compassionate and looking for a job where you can make a difference?
No experience is necessary as we give full training and support.
Our carers come from all walks of life. What they have in common is a passion for making a difference to the lives of our elderly residents, many of whom are living with dementia. You could join our committed and passionate team of carers who know that every day they make a difference. They provide personal care, companionship and friendship to our residents whilst promoting independence in a safe and caring environment. Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all to put a smile on the faces of the people who we are privileged to work with.
We don't go to work each day - we enter the home of some of the most wonderful people you could meet and help them live their lives to the full.
Don't take our word for it, come and visit us and see for yourself.
Call us to arrange a visit.
Experience / Qualification:
• Experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given
• QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing paid training to develop your career.
• Quality training to enhance your skills
• Buddy scheme – to help you settle in the team
• Free Uniform
• Accrued annual leave
• Stakeholder Pension scheme
• Fast track Career options into management and nursing
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of adults. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.
You can apply for this role by completing our short application form or by visiting the home where one of our team can help you.
£11.00 per hour