Runwood Homes is one of the UK’s largest residential elderly care providers recently placed in the top 20 care home groups in the uk. The Group operates 76 homes in England and Northern Ireland under three brands, Runwood Senior Living, Sanders Senior Living and Kathryn Homes (Northern Ireland only).
Runwood Homes Group invests heavily in internal, external, and e-training programmes for our staff at every level. As we move forward our reputation for providing innovative care for people living with dementia continues to grow.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented Recruitment Advisor to join the Runwood team. As the Recruitment Advisor you would be responsible for supporting all recruitment activities for the Group. This is a busy role and requires an experienced candidate who is able to co-ordinate all aspects of the company’s advertising, recruitment and selection activities and processes, ensuring that the service is delivered effectively and efficiently. You will also support and advise managers on the recruitment and selection process ensuring compliance with company policy and the appropriate safeguarding and governance requirements
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in recruitment, have experience of using various methods and mediums to source and attract candidates, and be driven by results.
This is a fully office based role.
- Place vacancy advertisements on ATS System
- Provide appropriate advice, support, training and development to managers on their understanding of their role in the recruitment and interview process and in the application of safe, fair and flexible recruitment practice.
- Work closely with the Recruitment and Resourcing Manager to enhance the recruitment platform experience via the company website and in building employer brand through use of social media
- Co-ordinate communications to managers and staff regarding current and proposed recruitment and resourcing activities and plans.
- As requested, collate and compile recruitment data and reports.
- Pre-screen applications and applicants via the telephone to ensure they are actively seeking and available for work, and are an eligible candidate work; ensure there is a follow-up process for candidates that are a ‘non –show’ at interview
- Liaise with internal candidates regarding their internal application forms and facilitate a ‘seamless’ and timely transition
- Arrange interviews where requested liaising with interview panel members, candidates and ensuring all arrangements and interview information/packs are in place and liaising with successful applicants regarding clearances and start date
- Liaise with external agency and recruitment providers as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven recruitment background and experience
- Experience of working in the care environment – highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to use various strategies to increase candidate attraction.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Superb stakeholder management skills
- Creative mindset
- Proactive by nature
- Employee Assistance Programme offering support and counselling in a number of different categories which is available to both you and your immediate family.
- Access to thousands of discounts through schemes such as;
- Blue light card
- Concerts for carers
- Discounts for carers
- Free DBS Check
- 28 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding of adults. All positions will involve appropriate checks and clearances.